DANNY MORRISON: Yes, these kids are different
Underprivileged minority children are different. Yes. I said it. It seems with all the endless public dialectics I've been privy to recently, no one wants to articulate something so taboo. Allow me to actually say it.
- DIANNE HOOVER: Enjoy city parks, but do so responsibly
- ALPHA ANDERS: Smarter growth would mean improved health here in Kern
- GLENN SPENCER: We've turned the corner, but be wary of labor's refinery racket
Our View: The editorial opinion of The Californian
When you are in a hole, quit digging
As if Republicans weren't in enough trouble with women voters in California. The recent demeaning and sexist fake photo of Democratic Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi that is posted on Breitbart News' California edition is sure to reinforce the party's negative image among women voters.
- Lifquist: Experience needed in Assessor race
- Can they see Bakersfield from Sacramento?
- Crisp & Cole scam required willing marks