WILLIAM BEZDEK: No-fault compensation system needed, not a vote for Prop. 46
The recommendation to vote yes on Prop. 46 by Messrs. Milt Younger and Wayne McClean that appeared in the "Another View" section on Oct. 24 needs further dissection. The writers are saying that in order for children, non-working spouses, the elderly and the disabled to get adequately compensated in malpractice suits, the cap on pain and suffering needs to...
- JOE MATHEWS: LA should offer the NFL money to stay away
- JAMIE COURT: Yes on Prop. 45 to stop health insurance company ripoffs
- CHRISTOPHER BAGBY: BPD run supports families of fallen officers
Our View: The editorial opinion of The Californian
Peterson best Secretary of State option
Few people probably give much thought to the position of California Secretary of State. Perhaps more people ought to: If they wish to vote or do business in California, the character and abilities of this elected official are vitally important. The secretary of state, if he or she is doing the job properly, encourages people to register and then actually...
- Re-elect Vidak, Fuller to state Senate seats
- Vote Valadao, McCarthy for congressional seats
- Weir the best choice in city's Ward 3 election