1 of 1
By Alex Horvath / The Californian
By The Bakersfield Californian
Listen to the 911 tape where a witness says a man was beaten by deputies.
David Sal Silva, 33 and the father of four young children, died early Wednesday morning after deputies say he fought with them and CHP officers who’d responded to a report of a possibly intoxicated man outside Kern Medical Center.
- Deputies' video confiscations come under scrutiny in fatal Bakersfield beating case
- Debate erupts over cell phone video of Silva beating by officers. Witness: "I can still hear him."
- The question on everyone's mind: Why hasn't video footage of Silva been released?
- Dad who died during arrest 'begged for his life'; witness videos seized
- Man dies after struggle with deputies outside KMC