1 of 1
By Casey Christie / The Californian
BY JAMIE BUTOW Californian columnist email@example.com
Based on the number of posts from Monday, it looks like that may be the best day to hit the fair. Bet there weren't too many long lines!
While there aren't too many posts from yesterday, the ones we have are still great. Another cool shot from the top of the ferris wheel from a brave soul. (You won't catch me up there!)
- Weekend #kcfair social media roundup
- STEFANI DIAS: A day of firsts on the first day of the fair
- Social media from Thursday at the #kcfair
- PHOTO GALLERY: Senior Day at the Kern County Fair
- Social Media from opening day of the #KCFair
- Fair food: The quest to ingest
- 2013 Kern County Fair preview: It's on!
- The novelty stuff: A gut check of new fair foods
- Fair music: Whatever you're into, they've got it
Remember to add the #kcfair or #kerncountyfair hashtags to your public posts and look for them here tomorrow.