By THE BAKERSFIELD CALIFORNIAN
This list of road closures was provided by the Kern County Fire Department Monday morning.
You can also find out the latest closures on state highways by calling 1-800-GAS-ROAD.
Also, find county road closures at http://www.co.kern.ca.us/roads/roadclosures.asp
Local road closures due to flooding issued Monday morning:
Kern River Valley:
* Bodfish Canyon is closed from Lake Isabella Boulevard to Cactus Drive
* Caliente Bodfish Rod is closed from Rim Road in Bodfish to Walser Road in Walker Basin
* Lake Isabella Boulevard is closed from Elizabeth Norris Road to Edith Avenue
* Kern Canyon Road Highway 178 is closed from the mouth of the canyon to Borel Road.
* Old Kern Canyon Road is closed from Highway 178 to Borel Road
* Keysville Road is closed 0.7 miles west of Highway 155 to the end.
* Sierra Way is closed from Highway 178 o South Fork Bridge.
* Highway 178 is closed in the area of Kelso Valley Road and Kelso Creek Road
* Bena Road is closed from Caliente Bodfish Road to Highway 223 for bridge repair.
* Hermosa Road is closed from Weedpatch Highway to Malaga Road
* Copus Road from Interstate 5 to Old River
* Panama Lane is closed from Weedpatch Highway to Malaga Road
* Edison Road is closed from Mountain View Road to Hermosa Road
* Ashe Road is closed between Ming Avenue and Stockdale Highway
* Eastbound Brimhall Road is closed between Old Farm Road and Allen Road
* White Lane is closed between New Stine Road and Wilson Road, also from Buena Vista Road and South Allen Road
* South Allen Road is closed from Ming Avenue to White Lane
* Barker Road is closed from Highway 33 to Kecks Road
* Holloway Road is closed from Twissleman Road to three miles south of Twissleman Road
* Columbus Avenue is closed from Saline Drive to Kellen Way
* Rancheria Road is closed from four miles north of Highway 178 to the end.
* Redrock Randsburg & Garlock Road is closed from Highway 14 to Highway 395