Breaking News Blog

Saturday, Aug 31 2013 07:07 PM

House fire causes $100,000 in damage

By BREAKING NEWS BLOG

A house fire in Oildale caused $100,000 in damage Saturday morning and was determined to be accidental.

Kern County firefighters said there were no injuries as all occupants were out of the house at the time. The fire occurred 8:10 a.m. in the 7500 block of Penny Marie Avenue.

The blaze began in the garage and may have been caused by an electrical problem, firefighters said.

-- The Californian

Today's Daily Deal
from
Bakersfield.com
$10
Daily Deal Image
McMurphy's Irish Sports Bar
Two $10 vouchers for $10 from McMurphy's Irish Sports Bar ($20 value)
  • Value
    $20
  • Savings
    $10
  • Bought
    1
Buy Now