Breaking News Blog

Wednesday, Mar 27 2013 12:10 PM

Torrance man and woman died of carbon monoxide intoxication

By BREAKING NEWS BLOG

The cause of death of a Torrance man and woman found dead at Sandy Flat Campground in Lake Isabella in late December has been determined to be carbon monoxide intoxication and the manner was accidental, according to a coroner's office news release.

Hyun Sook Han and Yoon Suk Han, both 64, were found by deputies inside a vehicle parked at the campground, deputies said. A propane space heater, propane cooking stove and burned coals were inside the vehicle.

- The Californian

Today's Daily Deal
from
Bakersfield.com
$7.50
Daily Deal Image
Star's Cafe
$15 of Food for only $7.50 from Stars Cafe
  • Value
    $15
  • Savings
    $7.50
  • Bought
    21
Buy Now